Hydrophobic acrylic materials for intraocular lenses
Acrylian's products are tailored to meet the highest performances required by microincision.
KEY FEATURES OF OUR MATERIALS:
• Flexible acrylic hydrophobic compositions allowing fast unfolding
• Controlled-hydrophilicity material (water solubility 3.6% at 35°C)
• Non tacky (surface tension higher than 40 dyne/cm)
• Dry refractive index 1.536
• Wet refractive index 1.523
• Minimal injection force for 1.8 mm incisions
• Very low extractible (UHP - Ultra High Purity IOL)
For further information or sampling, please contact us via our contact page.